A journal of our family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes

I know I am so behind in journaling and I promise to catch up when we get back from Idaho. I just had to post my "aha" moment from today. Now I've always known I'm an impatient driver. I HATE slow drivers and I abhor moron drivers. I know I get a little vocal when I'm stuck behind either but today it became clear to me that maybe I need to tone it down a little. We were running late to pick up Wyatt from basketball camp and I pulled up behind a slow driver at the light. When the light turned green and the man started to inch his way down the highway, I let out a sigh and then I heard it. "Move it grandpa," yelled Mariah quickly followed by McCoy's "My grandma drives faster than you." Yeah, need to tone it down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! Thanks for the laughs Sarah! We all have those moments. Here's mine: http://totallycontent.blogspot.com/2009/01/yes-unfortunately-they-see-and-hear-it_5059.html

    Love ya and can't wait to see you in ONE week!!!

    ReplyDelete