A journal of our family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Surprise


On Tuesday the three little boys and I were getting ready for the day. McCoy asked me his standard question of "What are we doing today?". I told him we were going to get Dad's birthday present. After explaining that we wouldn't be going to Walmart (the only store McCoy likes) but to a golf course to buy a pass, McCoy promised he wouldn't tell Dad. A short while later Tyson walks in the door as we are getting ready to leave. He of course asks where we're going. McCoy responded," Well, we're definitely not going to a golf course." Tyosn cracked up. I got frustrated and McCoy said,"What? I didn't tell him. I said we WEREN'T going to a golf course." Techinically, he was right. He didn't actually tell him :)

2 comments: