A journal of our family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Watch out world!


On Friday, McCoy had kindergarten testing. I can't believe he starts school in the fall. Where has the time gone? Four of my kiddos will be in school. Wow. Anyway, I digress. So, Coleman, Madden and I had to wait outside the gym for the 45 min McCoy was being tested. He was scheduled for 2:00 which meant we would be there when school got out. The bell rang for dismisssal and my little 2 yr old runs to the hall. I quickly jump to move him from being trampled by all of the kids running out for the bus (including my 3 oldest), but what does Coleman do? He assumes the sumo wrestler pose and begins to growl at the 5th graders coming at him. What am I going to do with that one?

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! You have a blog!! I love it! I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Love the posts! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a blogger!! I'm so excited. I'm loving all the great stories of your family we miss you guys alot and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....since when did you start a blog?????? I didn't even know, sorry, beautiful! You are now on my stalker list.

    ReplyDelete