A journal of our family

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday McCoy!

Yesterday my little boy turned 5. WOW! It's so unbelievable to me that he's going to be starting school in 3 weeks. I'm going to miss him durring the day, a tad bit jealous that some teacher is going to get so much time with him durring the day.

Coy, I just want you to know how blessed I feel to be your mom. You are such a fun boy. You are so imaginitive and energetic. I so love your smile. You light up a room when you flash that grin. I love how much you love people. You already have such a "spirit" about you that people are drawn to you, young and old alike. You are such a sweetie.

Happy 5th birthday Coy Coy. I love you lots!!!

birthday highlights: zoo, lunch with Dad, swimming, homemade ice cream, watching a late movie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you had your son the day after I had my daughter. So cool! My in-laws are Dutch, and in Holland it is traditional to congratulate the parents on the kids' birthdays. (I think it's a constant reminder that we are blessed to have our kids.) So Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete