A journal of our family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Midge!

Today my sweet little girl turns 7. How is that possible? Has it really been 7 years since that fiery little red head joined our family? I am so grateful for that day when I first held her in my arms. I fell in love with that little face and today that love has only mulitplied.

Kayla girl, thank you for joining our family. You've brought such a spunk to our family. I love your strong will, your stubborness when you "know" your right, you're unshakeable determination, and your giggle that is so contagious.

I love all the cards and pictures you constantly make that tell me you love me. I love that you still love to play with your dolls and yet squeal when you watch "Never Say Never" with your sister. I love when you help me bake our treats.

You are such a sweet girl Midge and I'm so grateful you are our's. I love you so much !! Happy Birthday!!

Today's highlights: Lunch date with Dad, mom and all 6 of you went to see "Judy Moody and the not bummer summer", and swimming.

Birthday Dinner: spaghetti, watermelon, brocolli, angel food cake with berries and Moose Tracks ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment