A journal of our family

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Madden!

I absolutely cannot believe my sweet little baby is 1 today. This first year FLEW by. It really seems as though he should still be cuddling up on my chest for naps, not climbing the stairs to destroy his siblings' bedrooms.

Madden, we are totally in love with you. You are such a fun baby. You have such a sunny disposition and the CUTEST smile. Your little curls on the back of your head are so adorable. You melt my heart a dozen times a day. Since you are probably our last baby, I love every moment I get with you.

Right now you love to play with cars and trucks. You even make the sounds as you push them across the floor. You love to empty the dishwasher and kitchen cupboards. You love going up and down the stairs. You get so excited when Daddy gets home and you love to hear yourself "talk". Happy Birthday Mads! We love you!

Birthday highlights: stomach flu. You and McCoy spent the night throwing up and are slow going today. We're hoping you may try your cake tonight.

Birthday dinner: Ham and beans, cornbread, chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I thought I had it rough with birthdays 2 weeks apart. 3 Days would be hard to do. LOL.

    ReplyDelete