A journal of our family

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

It's hard to believe my little boy is 9 today. I know I keep saying this, but where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday he was scooting on his bum across my living room floor. Now he's a tall young man with freckles and beautiful copper colored hair.

Wyatt, I love you so much. You are an amazing boy. You have an unshakeable faith in the Gospel. I am always amazed at how sensitive you are to the Spirit. You are always true to who you are. You are a deep thinker and need to understand everything around you. You are a loyal friend and brohter. You're little brothers look up to you so much. I know Heavenly Father has great things in store for you.

Thank you Wyatt for joining our family. You are truley loved by the 7 of us. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true.

Birthday dinner: maple glazed ham, homemade bread, freezer corn and jello. For desseret: pumpkin passion and Moose Tracks ice cream

Birthday highlights: lunch with Dad, doughnuts for an afterschool treat ( I never give them doughnuts), watching Rio, birthday pancakes for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment