A journal of our family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Girl's Night





Last weekend was the father/son campout. They had a blast! They loved fishing together the next morning, even if I did ruin the only bite they got all morning by calling at the wrong moment. Sorry guys :)

While they were gone, we girls decided to have a girl's night. We didn't put Coleman down for a nap that day so we could put him to bed early. We had he and Madden out at 7ish. Then the fun began.


We did our nails. I let the girls pick out my colors and paint mine. I think they did a good jobThen we did facials. Each of us had a different kind. The girls loved how Mariah's peeled off. Don't we look pretty?
Then the highlight of the evening. We settled down in my bed with a big bowl of delicious double chocolate heath popcorn to watch....."Never Say Never", the Justin Bieber movie. Oh the girls loved it!
It was such a fun night. I didn't even mind Kayla's feet in my back all night. I sure love these two. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for entrusting me with two of his special daughters. They make my life so fun. Love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment