A journal of our family

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh, my sweet Coleman

I so love this little boy. I really do. He has so much personalitly. I love his big hugs and kisses. I love hearing his little voice call out, "Hi Mom," when he walks in a room. I love when he comes pat my back when he knows I stressed or tired. I love his giganitc smile and the honary look he gets in his eyes. I love his "no fear" attitude.

I don't love the pen that is covering Wyatt and McCoy's bedroom all today (I was just across the hall changing Madden's diaper). I don't love the many holes in my kitchen patio door screen today. He made those with a cheese knife ( I was in the kitchen doing the dishes. He was on the deck talking to me the whole time. I thought he was still rubbing the screen with his little paint brush.) I don't like all my tulip heads lying on my lawn today. Not nearly as pretty.

Luckily, he's upstairs sound asleep now. My house will stand for another day and my mind has time to remind me of all the things I do love about him. Because I really do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that other moms are having those "lovely moments with your kids" days too! :) Some days are worse than others with my twins! Holy schmoley! Aren't they precious when they sleep tho! :)

    I just bought the new Hilary Weeks book "bedtime and naptime"--you need to get your hands on that for a good laugh!! (the CD is hilarious!!)

    ReplyDelete