A journal of our family

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Are you kidding?

The other day I was in the kitchen making lunch with Madden and McCoy and Coleman were playing in the basement. Suddenly I heard Coleman start to cry and I knew he was hurt. I went down the stairs and asked what happened. McCoy said, "It was an accident." Again I asked what happened and McCoy said, "He's in the basement. When someone's in the basement they have to fight me." What? I said they absolutely did not have to fight him. After a little debate about that I said maybe they could play on seperate sides of the playroom. McCoy looked me in the eyes and very seriously said," I can't help it mom. When I see someone down here I have to throw something at him." I stiffeled a laugh, kind of, and told him to be strong. He could stop if he really tried. Where does he come up with these?

3 comments:

  1. Remind me to NOT go in the basement with that boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-at least he's honest!

    What a kid--I have a girl version of that defiant, headstrong, one of a kind incredible kids! ;) Keeps life interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy, he is toooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete