A journal of our family

Monday, April 25, 2011

I love my hubby!

Tyson is always so supportive of me. He always tries to let me get some time alone when he has time off of work and chuch. This last Saturday he took the kids for the day while I went to Chicago with some of my girlfriends to do some shopping. It wa soooo much fun. Kesseli, Janaye, Wendy, Becca and I piled in Kesseli's Pilot and headed out about 8:00 Sat morning. We hit IKEA for breakfast and some great shopping and then spent the rest of the day laughing, shopping and eating. It was great! Meanwhile Tyson took the kids to the library and the park, dyed easter eggs on the deck, made dinner, gave baths, cleaned up the house, and had everyone asleep when I got home about 11:15 that night. What a man! Now I'm reenergized for the next 2 weeks that he'll be crazy busy and it'll be just the kids and I. I love you T!

No comments:

Post a Comment