A journal of our family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet moments














Here's a couple of pictures from the week that I just love. Mariah is so good with the little boys. In these two pics she was playing the piano with both Coleman and Madden. I heard Madden laughing and found them all at the piano. I love the one on the left. She's playing around the two of them. What a great big sister.




I LOVE this picture below. This was taken a little after the ones above. I was making dinner and walked in to see this adorable scene. I love his little 7 month old body next to her 10 yr old body. I love how he's looking up at her. My oldest and my youngest. I just love it








These last two pics were taken Sunday afternoon. I think Mariah was crashing after an Easter sugar high. How cute are they? We later went to have Easter dinner at our dear friends the Kennards. Our good friends the Lasleys, Hursts, Jeppsens and Williams were there as well. It was a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures. I too love the one when Mariah's arms are around the boys and she's trying to play. So precious.

    ReplyDelete