A journal of our family

Monday, April 11, 2011

My little "foodie"

McCoy is a planner. BIG TIME. When he wakes up he likes to know exactly what he is doing for the day. EVERY hour of the day. He also likes to know what he will be eating, all day long. You can't give him a simple answer like, "We're having chicken ." He has to know what the side dishes are and what we're drinking (usually water or milk). A little OCD, I know. Lucky for him, I plan out our meals for a month at a time. Well, a week ago Friday night Tyson and I were going out for dinner and I hadn't planned a meal yet for the kids. OH NO :0 So, McCoy asks what's for dinner tonight. I told him I didn't know. He looked at me like I was from another planet. He turns and walks away and goes to find Tyson. This is what he said, "Dad, I can't believe Mom doesn't know what we're having for dinner." Are you kidding me? Tyson said he tried so hard not to laugh because McCoy was so serious and concerned. What a hard life that poor boy has :)

1 comment: