A journal of our family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slumber Party!!


Every Friday night the older 4 kids can be found sleeping on a floor together somewhere in the house. They LOVE to do this. They're even willing to go to bed earlier than their normal stay up time if it means they can sleep together. I love that they love to spend this time together. I know sometimes we have to go tell them to quite down or quit jumping on beds, but it'll be sooo sad when they've outgrown this. I hope they always stay this close. I love you guys!!


*We've tried to let Coleman join in but he goes crazy and never goes to sleep. Sometimes we'll just let him pretend to have a sleepover and then put him down later.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much!! What a great idea - they will have such great memories of that.

    ReplyDelete